JOIN NOW – Membership Application
- Promotion. Every day the Chamber receives calls from consumers looking for trusted referrals. Millbrae.com gets over 5,000 visitors each month to our website. We only refer businesses who are members. The Chamber promotes member events via e-blasts.
- Assistance. The Chamber is a valuable resource – whether you need networking opportunities, hyper-local promotion, introductions, event reminders, or information about Millbrae, we can help.
- Representation. The Chamber represents local business interests. We advocate for a better business climate, a more attractive, business-friendly downtown and stronger local economy. We represent our members on issues impacting our business community and local economy.
- Community. The Chamber produces and sponsors popular community events like the Millbrae Art & Wine Festival, Millbrae Farmer’s Market, Millbrae Excellence in Business Awards, State of the City, Holiday Tree Lighting, Millbrae Man, Woman & Student of the Year Awards and other local events.
- Networking. Where can you meet other Millbrae business owners and city officials? Chamber Mixers let you create relationships with fellow business owners. You’ll also meet city officials and Millbrae residents at our events. Get a booth at our Multi-Chamber Business Expo for B-2-B and B-2-C. Gain visibility by sponsoring local events.