How to Start and Run an Education-Based Business
- March 12th, 2019
- 11:00am to 1:00pm
This session is for individuals who have interest in opening a small business in the education space and want to find out if they have the skill-sets & background needed to be a successful business owner. This too is an opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs to network with like-minded individuals.
- Meet face-to-face with the franchisor
- Get a “Behind-the-Scenes” look at the business model and operations
- Learn first hand what a day-in-a-life looks like for a franchise owner
- Find out if you have the skill-sets & background to be a successful franchisee in the education space
- Hear from funding experts at Guidant Financial on how to fund your business
- Participate in an open Q&A session with franchisor and funding representative
$8 per person for Early Bird Registration.
$15 per person if registered after February 28, 2019.
Free parking available onsite